100G CFP LR4 with dual CDR 20 km, λ1296-1309 nm, LC-Duplex, Singlemode
Just go to cart and click CREATE QUOTE.
|Connector / Polish||LC-Duplex PC|
|Temperature Range||0°C - 70°C|
|Lane Count||4x (Tx/Rx)|
|Bandwith Per Lane||25.78 Gbit/s|
|Digital Diagnostic Management (DDM)||Yes, internally calibrated|
|Power Consumption||16 W|
|CDR||TX and RX|
|Powerbudget (dB)||9.6 dB|
|Transmit min/max per lane||-1 dBm / 4.5 dBm|
|Receiver min/max per lane||-10.6 dBm / 4.5 dBm (overload)|
|Wavelength TX (Typical)||1295.56 nm, 1300.05 nm, 1304.58 nm, 1309.14 nm|
|Wavelength RX (Typical)||1295.56 nm, 1300.05 nm, 1304.58 nm, 1309.14 nm|
|Extinction Ratio||7 dB|
|Supported Protocols||100G Ethernet|
Transceiver Configuration with FLEXBOXIt's that easy to use
- Choose vendor and compatibility
- Press play
- Configuration only takes a few seconds
- Use the transceiver in your device. That's it!
- Need it for another device? - Re-configure it again and again
All trademarks, registered companies & references cited are the sole property of their respective company and are used solely to assist in the identification of products.
- MSA Standard compatible
- ADVA 1061700655-01 compatible
- Brocade / Ruckus 100G-CFP-LR4-10KM compatible
- Huawei CFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Huawei OSN010N04 compatible
- Juniper CFP-100GBASE-LR4 compatible
- Juniper CFP-GEN2-100GBASE-LR4 compatible
- Juniper SRX-CFP-100G-LR4 compatible
- Keysight (ex. Ixia) CSM1310 compatible
- MRV CFP-100GE-LR4 compatible
- Net Insight NPA0118-LR04 compatible
- Packetlight CFP-LR4-1103 compatible
What customers say
We heard about FLEXOPTIX for the quality of its FLEXBOX and optics.
We were able to acquire a FLEXBOX to help out our customers. The quality of the product leaves us speechless. We are immediately going to change optics supplier to FLEXOPTIX. The quality is excellent.